Vital Friends is FGC's monthly eNewsletter that shares news, resources, and announcements with Friends. Below is the introductory text and table of contents.
View the complete eNewsletter online.
A new year has begun, and with it comes new opportunities to build community and deepen our spiritual lives together. Six months from now, we come together for a week of Quaker worship, workshops, and community for all ages at Niagara University for the 2017 FGC Gathering. Our theme this year, Ripples Start Where the Spirit Moves, couldn't be more timely. If you're not counting down the days as we are, you will be by the time you've finished this month's Vital Friends.
So settle in, grab a cup of tea (or a bowl of Quaker Oats!), and explore the offerings and events of the 2017 FGC Gathering. And don't forget to follow FGC on Facebook and Twitter for important Gathering updates as they happen!
In the Spirit,
This issue contains:
- Gathering 2017: Meet the Plenary Speakers
- Meet Your Staff: Patsy Arnold Martin
- Featured Resource: Gathering Workshops Page
- Web Extra: Tips for a Non-Quaker at the Gathering
- QuakerBooks Reading List: Six Spirit-Led Activists Worth Knowing
- Among Friends: News and Events from the World of Friends
Missed an issue of Vital Friends? View past issues on our online eNewsletter archive page.