News & Announcements
Hello Friends of FGC,
This is just a reminder of what roles you can assign to your members. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Approved member with no role: can view private content
- Meeting member or attender: a way for the meeting to keep track of records. This does not give any special permissions
- Recording Clerk: can add minutes posts
- Contributor: can add discussion threads
- Administrator Member: can do it all! Add/remove people. permissions, posts, and update the home page
After a few discussions and suggestions from multiple meetings, the Development Team and I reached a solution. Many of you wanted your Member Directory button removed from the homepage. We couldn't remove it completely without affecting all sites, but we were able to make it an option. The check box is on the Edit tab on all homepages now. Check it out, or not!
We've heard from multiple meetings that you want to add videos to your pages. Now you can embed videos in About/Cloud Pages, News/Cloud Announcements, and Events/Cloud Event pages/posts. Give it a try!
Thanks to all for your helpful suggestions.
Have a good day!
Here are the latest of updates the development team has implemented to make your QC site look better:
- You can now upload files, videos, and links to your Events (WOW)
- You can add bold formatting to your headers in your bodies of text on your homepage or posts
- You can also add horizontal lines to your bodies to enhance the appearance and separate your paragraphs