Support your Meeting’s Outreach and Community Building with the Quaker Cloud 2.0
- Do you need a new website for your Quaker meeting?
- Are you looking for a way to store your meeting minutes securely?
- Do you want an easier way to manage your meeting directory?
FGC can help with the Quaker Cloud, a web toolkit supporting Quaker community, processes, and outreach.
Try the Quaker Cloud Free!
Thanks to the generous donation of some anonymous donors, your meeting can try the Quaker Cloud free from now until September 30, 2017 (new subscribers only). All you have to do to take advantage of this offer is to click the "Please read the Quaker Cloud Agreement and Contract" in the right sidebar on this page and then click the "Sign Up Now" button. Your meeting can use the Quaker Cloud free until September 30, 2017. After that, you'll be billed annually for your subscription. Now's the perfect time to give the Quaker Cloud a try!
How will the Quaker Cloud help our meeting?
The Quaker Cloud is a web toolkit that provides:
- A website for your meeting that is easy to build and maintain. It's template driven, so it's easy to use.
- A minute manager that allows you to archive, search, and share minutes with your meeting, and if you choose, with Friends and the world.
- A meeting directory where meeting members maintain their own information and where you can print a current directory in a few clicks.
Since its launch in January 2013, the Quaker Cloud has helped over 160 Quaker meetings, yearly meetings, and organization develop their web presence through individual websites for their meetings as well as a secure, user-friendly minute manager and meeting directory for each site.
What does a Quaker Cloud website look like?
See for yourself. Click on the name of a Quaker meeting below to view their Quaker Cloud website.
Durham Friends Meeting in Durham, NC
Chestnut Hill Friends Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
Mountain View Friends Meeting in Denver, CO
Multnomah Friends Meeting in Portland, OR
Nashville Friends Meeting in Nashville, TN
Why is the Quaker Cloud fee-based when so many other sites are free?
The Quaker Cloud is a subscription-based unique service that was designed for Quakers by Quakers. Your subscription includes an easy to use website that will introduce your meeting to the wider community, a secure archive for your meeting minutes and a membership directory visible only to the members of your meeting.
Additionally the Quaker Cloud package includes:
- An aesthetically pleasing template designed to maximize SEO results – usually Quaker Cloud pages are at the top of Google search results
- Security patches and updates
- Live training and help from our Quaker Cloud team. To contact Quaker Cloud support, email [email protected]
- A community of Friends who are also using the Quaker Cloud in a moderated Google+ group
- A support website dedicated to a Quaker Cloud Admin knowledge bank
New Quaker Cloud subscribers receive an introductory virtual consultation with the Quaker Cloud support person to guide them through the process of making their website and organizing their meeting minutes and member directory.
After the initial consultation, subscribers can rely on year-round technical support from a member of the Quaker Cloud support team for any issues that may arise. FGC’s Quaker Cloud support team understands and supports the needs of your meeting better than any free web service online.
Have additional questions?
Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers. You can also email us to discuss your meeting and the Quaker Cloud.