Virtual Meeting for Worship March 15 - join us online
Join Meeting for Worship online with a computer, tablet or smartphone:
- 11:00 am Sunday to have 15 minutes to troubleshoot and settle.
Allow Zoom to download to your computer (if you don't have it already) and allow Zoom to let you join the meeting.
- or -
Dial in from any phone: +1 929-436-2866
and enter the Meeting ID: 249 368 875
If you are joining online
- You will be able to see others on your screen.
- You will be able to hear the silence and messages with your speakers or headphones/headset.
- If you have a camera on your device your picture will be shown to others unless you turn off video.
- If you have a microphone you will be able to share messages verbally by selecting "Raise hand" and waiting for the clerk to recognize you and unmute your microphone.
If you are joining by phone
- You will be able to hear the silence and any messages.
- You will be able to share messages verbally by pressing *9 and waiting for the clerk to recognize you and unmute your phone.
Details from Chuck Schobert who will be clerking the worship:
I have “reserved” a few minutes, from 11 until worship begins at 11:15 to troubleshoot and settle.
When you join the Meeting online, you will see a series of small squares across the screen----the other Friends in worship!
When you come into the worship space, you will be muted. If you have a message to share during meeting, raise your “virtual hand” and I will unmute you, allowing you to share, just as if we had a microphone runner.
I will verbally close the meeting at 12:15pm. There will be brief time for announcements, of course.
- There is a “chat box” but that will not be used during MFW.
- If you are having technical problems, please text my “tech assistant” Julia Isaacs at 703-350-1922.
Please remember this is an experiment, we are accompanied by Spirit, and so we shall see where Spirit leads us.